I'm trying to get motivated so I thought I'd start a weekly to do lsit - let's see how long I can keep it up! Actually I got the idea from Girlville, she is following up on herself at the end of the week. Maybe if I post it before I'll be more likely to accomplish it. So here goes.
- I've got to start exercising, I really enjoyed walking with my neighbor but she stopped walking and soon after so did I. My goal this week is to walk at least 3 times. We have had great weather the past few days so no more excuses! This is really the most important thing on my list this week.
- I have to tackle a couple things at work I've been putting off so I'm going to title this insurance stuff.
- Drink at least 3 bottles of water everyday.
- Finish reading the two books on my Kindle so I can move on to something else.
- Complete at least one page of my current scrapbook.
- I can already mark this one off my list, I needed to clean the house and I did that today.
I think that's enough for my first week. I also hope this will encourage me to blog more. I always feel like I need to post pictures when I blog and so many times I don't have any pictures. Wish me luck.