Friday, February 25, 2011

Fab Friday

We had an absolutely gorgeous day today, I can't believe it was 80 degrees in February, I'm not complaining. Husband and I sat out on the patio trying to soak up some sun, we got a couple of new colorful chairs for the patio so we had to try them out. Husband is having more work done around the house, this time it's the sprinkler system, the guys have been working for two days and hopefully tomorrow they will be finished. In about two weeks we are getting a different type of grass for the front yard then I think we will be finished for a while. Husband finally painted the french door leading to the backyard today (we had the door put in last year). He painted it cranberry, can't wait to see how it looks tomorrow after it's dried and with the new chairs, I'll take pictures.

Sunday we will have Shane's 18th birthday get together, he will also have another party at my parents next weekend. Can't believe how fast they grow up. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

This weather is so pretty. Sounds like so much is getting done at your house! I can't believe your baby is going to be 18.