Wednesday, September 1, 2010

OMG!!!

So, living in the south you know snakes are around especially in the summer but if you don't see them you kind of forget they are around until you see one. Shane said he saw a snake coming out of a tiny hole in the driveway about 5 inches from the garage door opening. I said surely it was just a frog but no he said it was a snake and he took a picture of it to prove it. For the record I told him to never do that again, what if the thing came toward him. Now that I've seen one so close to my door I'm terrified of going outside. Also this afternoon while he was in the backyard he came running in saying he saw a baby snake go under the deck. I'm a summer person but I'm really looking forward to some cooler weather so the snakes will go back under the ground! Of course I have to show you what Shane showed me. I can't believe I'm posting this picture, it's just so gross.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I can't believe you posted that picture either! They're out there...I always think about how many critters can see me but I can't see them.