Since I'm off on Friday's I tend to do everything in that one day. My husband works a compressed schedule so he is off every other Friday so on the Friday's he working I do all my errands so on his off Friday we can do something together. So this is my list.
- took Jazz to the groomers, her appointment was at 8:00
- dropped husband's clothes off at the cleaners - I have to be there by 9:00 so I can pick them up the same day.
- stopped by walgreens to pick up prescriptions
- came home made breakfast for Shane and myself, more homemade blueberry muffins - yum!
showered and headed out again.
- went to mall to get Shane a few more things for school
- went to bank, not just a quick trip had to open another account why I decided to go during lunch hour is beyond me.
- took husband's watch to jewelry store - downtown on the opposite side of town from where we live to have his battery replaced - again during lunch so difficulty finding a parking place and bonus it was pouring down rain.
- stopped for quick lunch
- went to grocery store only needed a few things ended up spending way too much and of course as I'm walking out the rain starts again.
- in between this Jazz was ready so thank goodness Shane was home and able to pick her up, she looks so cute I'll take a pic and post later.
- got home put up groceries.
- went back out again to Lowe's to pick up a small pot for a plant I got yesterday, no idea why I didn't stop while I was out.
I think I did pretty good since it's just 3:15, I will probably wait until tomorrow to pick up clothes from cleaners I'm tired of going for today. Now I'm ready for the weekend to relax and hopefully go to the beach.