Monday, April 27, 2009

It's a start

I've still got a long way to go with the flower bed but at least I finally made a decision on something. I found these hydrangeas at lowes yesterday - on sale. I'm going to go back today and get more. Did I mention lowes is my new best friend, I visit him multiple times every day!
I'm going to try to find some other fillers and two pots for the front porch.
This is the game room - the end that is finished. Husband has started putting up some of his racing stuff up.

I'm off to the beach for a few hours then I'm doing more yard work. Hopefully by this evening I'll have lots more color in the yard.

5 comments:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

I love your new home~ your front yard is so inviting..I need to work on mine a little bit.
we lost our game room...Tori took it over as her Bedroom.....

everything looks Great MS!
Enjoy the beach!

Emily said...

I love those hydrangeas set out. I am trying to find me some.

I am so jealous you live so close to the beach.

Sandy said...

You yard is looking good. It will be interesting to see if your hydrangeas will turn a different color after a while. The game room looks good. I know that is a big pool table, but it almost looks small in the room in that picture. Today was a beautiful day for the beach but I bet the water was rough. I say a boat crossing the bay today and it was so very choppy it would have made me sick to be out there on that.y1

Random Musings said...

I LOVE that they are pink! I can not wait to have a yard!

AM said...

the landscaping is looking great. I know you love to be able to work on your own yard!