Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Shopping and...

Last night I was searching through job openings for husband when I came across one for me, I applied and first thing this morning I got a call for an interview. I have never gotten a call so quick, the person I spoke to said they were in a hurry to fill the job. It sounds like a good job with great benefits and pay. I decided to go to the mall and find something professional for my interview. This is what I found, I really love the blue I'm going to wear this jacket and shirt with a pair of black pants I already had.
After I left the mall I thought I'd check out Kohl's, I had a $5 coupon to use. I found the two shirts on the left on the clearance rack, each one was $4.60 and with my coupon I got an excellent deal for $5.00. The other shirt I got at the mall.
After I finished shopping I got another phone call for another interview. I had applied for a job with the school board about a month ago and couldn't believe I got two calls in one day. The school board interview is on Thursday so now I have to make up an excuse to leave work early. Wish me luck.

7 comments:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

great buys! Clothes shopping is so fun!
I know who ever hires you is not going to be disappointed. you are such a fun person to be around.

Good Luck!

girlville said...

i bet you are going to get offered both jobs! good luck. i think interviews are fun.

Random Musings Of My Life said...

LOVE the jacket!!

GOOD LUCK!! In the world of job hunting when it rains it pours. Before we moved to Wyoming I had applied, and applied and then in one week I had 9 interviews. It was exhausting and fun at the same time (I love interviews) and I got to pick which job I wanted most.

Good luck!!

"M" said...

Best of luck on the job interviews!!

Emily said...

I love the two shirts from Kohls.... good luck with the interviews!!!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Good luck! I hope you get both jobs!! LOL!

Page said...

Good luck!