Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More good news

Husband got a call this morning about the government job he applied for - he has an interview on Monday. I was so excited I felt like screaming to the world. I hope our run of good luck keeps us going through our interviews. I'm looking forward to getting mine over with. Tomorrow's interview is with the school board and I have to meet with the board. I've had interviews before where I had to meet with multiple people at once, not one of my favorites but hopefully I'll do alright.

My mom finished her final radiation treatment yesterday, she was so excited to not have to go to the center today. She was really looking forward to drinking her morning coffee again. She will not have a scope until March, the doctor wants to make sure her stomach has healed from all the radiation before he goes looking around in it again. Congrats mom!

6 comments:

Leah said...

Good luck with the interviews to you and your hubby!

Glad to hear your mom is finished with radiation

kristie said...

that's just a whole BUNCH of good news! i'm very glad to hear that your mom is finished with radiation. good luck with the interviews.

Pam said...

Good luck to both you and your husband on the interviews. I'm sending good thoughts your way.

I'm so glad to hear that your mom is finshed with radiation and I know she'll really enjoy her coffee again.

Mrs.D said...

Good luck! I'm sure it will all go smoothly.

Sandy said...

wow, what good news all the way around! I'm so happy your mom is doing well and that part is over with. And I am just praying all goes well with the interviews!

AM said...

I read all the time but can't seem to carve out time to leave comments! Sorry.

I am so excited about your husband's new job possibility! And that's it where you are currently living! And the possibility of your dream house! And your interviews! WOw. I'll be checkin in often for updates.

Oh, Emma and I are still praying at dinner for your mother! Every night.