Sunday, November 30, 2008

I did it!

I completed the 30 posts in 30 days, it really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

We had a good weekend with husband at home. I haven't said anything lately about our situation but as you know husband is working in Tampa and we are living here. Once husband got down there and started working he realized he didn't like the area and wasn't loving his job. About a month ago a job came open in this area (another government job) so he immediately applied for it. He got an email about two weeks saying he has made it to the next step in the process. He was told it could take up to 30 days to find out about an interview - it has been 17 days and still waiting (he will find out either way). So in the meantime I decided to look for houses in this area and found one. We love it, the price is right, it's in an area we like, same school for Shane, the lot size is great, it's brand new, we just love it. We've been trying to patiently wait to find out about the job situation before we do anything about this house. Over the weekend we went to the house about 7 times, the realtor knows our situation and has told us she will let us know if another contract comes in on the house. We just thought our roller coaster life was over once he retired from the Air Force. So I'm going to ask everyone to please say a prayer for him and this job opportunity.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I am so so so happy that y'all are going to stay in this area. I'll be praying that all goes well for the job situation and the house. I know you know God is in control.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh that is Great! this is so exciting! I hope this works out in your favor!

Pam said...

I was wondering how all that was going. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

Swampgirl said...

Oh Wow! Looks like it was a good thing you didn't give up your job! I'll pray for a fast answer so you know what to do about the house!

Random Musings said...

fingers crossed...toes too!!