Saturday, November 29, 2008

Game Day

I'm so excited for "the game" this afternoon. Today is the Alabama vs. Auburn game this is the biggest rivalry anywhere (at least to us Alabama fans). Husbands team (Florida) is also playing today - at the same time that mine is playing - good thing we have more than one TV. ROLL TIDE!

While at my parents on Thursday Nicole gave Shane a haircut. I didn't realize she was looking down when I took this picture, she is looking very professional. She did a good job on his hair and it's going to be nice to get free haircuts! The weather was so nice which was good for the little kids because they were able to run around outside.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Even though I am a VOLS fan I wish BAMA the best of luck... hopefully they will win 13 straight!!!!

Sandy said...

I bet it's loud at your house today!

Random Musings said...

fingers crossed

Pam said...

Congrats to Bama! I saw where they won.

Swampgirl said...

Congratulations on Alabama's win! I will always be an Auburn fan, but there is no doubt who showed up to play and win today! This is your year and I hope they go all the way!