Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lots of first...

Sunday husband left for his new digs and Shane and I went to Montgomery to check out Cole's new place and new dog. Cole's girlfriend from Vegas moved here last week and they are still settling in their place. They also got a dog on Saturday, he is very cute and all puppy. Shane with Mickey a very feisty Jack Russell.
This is the outside of Cole and Nicole's apartment building, there apartment is the bottom right one. I just love the outside of the building, it's in a older part of town and right around the corner are beautiful mansions - hopefully that means he's in a safe neighborhood.
This is the living room, really nice hardwood floors, of course they are still unpacking and have plenty of decorating to do.
This is standing in the hallway looking in the dining room and kitchen, small kitchen but I love the built ins.
Husband is getting somewhat situated I guess as much as you can living temporarily. He's still getting a feel for the area which has tons of traffic - I'm not looking forward to that. I think I'm going to like my off days during the week. Yesterday I went to the beach for a little while - very short time because the flies were terrible and they were the biting kind. I'll really be glad when the love bugs go away too, does anyone else have problems with them this time of year?

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Cole's place looks great! I like the outside look, too. I took the pugs out in the stroller today and got bit by a fly! Yuck. I wouldn't be able to tear myself away from that puppy.

GirlyFruFru said...

Cute apartment - I like the outside too.

Pam said...

That's a great apartment! Oh, I forgot about those lovebugs. I remember dealing with those when we lived in GA. They made such a mess on the windshield.

Pam said...

What a sweet puppy too!

Emily said...

That puppy is so adorable!

I love the outside of that apartment building... looks like something you would see in the movies. Very nice!

Random Musings said...

I love the outside too!
Very cute puppy!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

What a lovely little apartment!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

what a cute place! both insde and out!