Sunday, September 21, 2008

Toy and cards

My husband has been wanting another car for a while, he has a really big truck that really guzzles gas. Since he will be going back and forth to Tampa for a little while (this was his excuse) for getting his new ride. Boys and their toys! He really is like a little kid, he goes outside to check on it or just sit in it. It's amazing how many places he needs to go to now. We are still keeping the truck but I don't think it will be going too many places. I have to admit when we were test driving it I had fun going really fast in it. (This is the day we test drove it, it is much cleaner now and no stickers on the window.)
Yesterday I went to Sandy's church for their Ladies Day. It was a really nice day and Sandy and Suzy did an excellent job on their tables, the cards are pretty and so professional. They also did a great job on the flower arrangements. I really enjoyed getting to visit with their mom and the speaker was so inspiring. I was so excited to get my box of cards.
It's going to be hard to actually use the cards.

7 comments:

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh Nice ride! we had a Mustang a few years ago but sold it (bummer)....

Sandy did do a real nice job on packaging the cards...


RYC:
Not yet, she will get her permit in March, they have to be 15 1/2 to get it.

Sandy said...

My goodness...that car is so pretty and looks real fast! I love that color. I'm so glad you came to the ladies day and that you like the cards! The speaker was very good and I agree...very inspiring.

AM said...

OMG looks at those cards! They look so professionally packaged! I was wondering if that Ladies Day was this weekend. I cant wait to hear Sandy's post about it. That's great that you went.

Nice new car!

Swampgirl said...

Love the car! I would feel like a teenager in it (high school boyfriend had one)! And the cards are great- it would be hard for me to use them too!

kristie said...

cool car! my first car was a 1967 mustang and it was very fast. you are lucky to have a set of sandy's cards - she does great work.

Pam said...

Very nice car! I bet it is so fun to ride in.

Those cards are great, she does such a beautiful job.

♥B said...

What a beautiful car and I love the color. My husband has a gas guzzler himself and luckily the company he works for supplied a company car and gas card. We were lucky because that happened right before the gas hikes.