Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Answers part 3

A few more answers, I'll finish up tomorrow - the others involve photos which I'll have to take.

Anonymous asked What haven't you yet accomplished in your life that you want to accomplish?
That would definitely be not going to school, I know it’s never too late but I think I’m just to lazy to go back.

Norman asked If you could take a 2 week vacation anywhere, where would you go and why? Who would you want to take with you?
I've always wanted to go to Paris, not sure if I would spend two weeks there but if I went I could travel all around Europe and I would want to go with my husband.

From Swampgirl I never get tired of seeing any pictures of the beach! How many minutes does it take for you to get from your kitchen to your favorite beach spot?
It’s about 30 minutes, depending on traffic.

Mrs D asked Didn't you move into a new house when you returned to Florida? Let's see some pictures of it!
No we still are not situated, we are staying at my parents beach home (even though it’s not on the beach that’s what I call it), husband has a job lined up but will not start until August. Basically we are on an extended vacation through the summer.

Memory Keepsakes asked What is your favorite hobby?
Is going to the beach a hobby?

What is your favorite movie?
I'm not a real movie buff, hardly ever watch the same movie twice. I'm gonna go with Top Gun just because I can watch this movie over and over. Of course I love the sappy romantic comedies too.

Did you go to college?
no, biggest regret

Do you consider yourself a good cook?
Not really, I like to bake more than cook food. Although I think I cook holiday meals really well, I have my grandmothers recipes and I'm coming really close to what hers tasted like.

Do you have a quote you try to live by?
I haven’t really thought about that but would probably be the golden rule, do unto others as you would have them do to you.

3 comments:

Random Musings said...

Oh I like this.... It really lets you get to know someone.
I too never went back to school and I keep saying I will but I "know" I never will...

Emily said...

Thanks for answering my questions.... not going to college is one of my BIGGEST regrets too! Can't wait to see some pictures.

Sandy said...

I feel the same way about not going to college...but really don't feel like doing it now. You need to show us more pictures of the beach...even if it's the same thing every day! it's just so pretty.