Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekend review

~ Today we went to exchange a jacket husband got at L*Bean TWO years ago, they really do stand by what they say, 100% satisfaction. Nothing was wrong with the jacket, my husband had never even worn it, since he has lost so much weight it no longer fit him so he found something he liked that fit. Then we went to see this, it was a pretty good movie and really gets you in the mood for Christmas.
~ Saturday I went on a mission to find a pair of black pants and I actually found some along with a pair of khakis and a night shirt. Also went to the grocery store to get everything I needed for Thanksgiving and hopefully will not have to go back before then.
~ Friday when I got home from work I had a box full of sweet satsumas. Thank you Sandy. We will have all these eaten in no time, they are so good.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I'm glad you liked them! I ate one today too. I was watching something today where they were showing how to get pecans off the trees and they have a big machine that just shakes the whole tree so the pecans fall...I wish it was that easy to pick these oranges...you have to cut them with scissors so they don't pull that soft skin off.

kristie said...

you are so smart to have gone on to the grocery store! i'm going tomorrow nite and NOT again until after turkey day. i want to see that movie too. if there was a bean store here i'd be in BIG trouble.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

That is Funny! A two year old Jacket you exchanged? LOL I should of thought of this...I ordered Whitney a ski jacket and Pants last year and she never wore it...I should of exchanged it rather than bring it to the Second Hand store!
We ate so many of the Satsumas there is only a few left! OH boy were they sooooo good!

Mrs.D said...

Glad you got all your Thanksgiving shopping done this weekend - I wouldn't want to brave the stores this week at all. Thank goodness I got out of cooking this year for Thanksgiving!! : )

Sarah said...

I am guessing I am the only one in the world that doesn't know this...but what are satsumas??