Since I don’t have anything to blog about – don’t really have any weekend plans I thought I’d do the 7 random things that everyone was doing the other week.
1. I haven’t been able to tolerate perfume since Shane was born, I can’t even wear scented lotions except for cucumber melon.
2. I love to shop on line – maybe it’s because I get something in the mail.
3. I shave my legs every other day – always – even in the winter.
4. I don’t eat sour cream, mayo, any kind of white cream sauce, or salad dressing; I can’t even stand the smell of it. If I think it’s in a food I can’t eat it.
5. I can’t go to sleep without washing my face and taking my make-up off – no matter what time it is. Thanks mom – she made me do this when I first started wearing make-up.
6. I mark off the days on the calendar – I do this every day – I really don’t know why I think I have to do this.
7. When I was a senior in high school I wrecked my car – while leaving the school parking lot I hit a friend’s car. When I told him what happened he developed a “plan”. He told me to park my car in front of his and he called the cops and told them that a delivery truck must have hit our cars. I was so scared I didn’t say anything. Mom/dad did I ever tell you this?