Monday, October 22, 2007

Bloggy meet up face to face

Friday started off early for me although not as early as some, I didn't think this day would ever get here. Arrived in NC around 12:00 AM met me at the airport and it was great finally getting to meet face to face. After I got situated at the hotel I waited and waited and waited (not really that long but it felt that way) until everyone finally got there. We all met in AM and Girlville's room for some wine and cheese and lots of talking and laughing.



Later we headed to a really good pizza place, this was my veggie pizza.

More to follow tomorrow.

4 comments:

Pam said...

I got the veggie pizza too. It was so good.

kristie said...

yea for some pictures! the veggie pizza was great. turns out we have one of those restaurants in my city...y'all want to meet meet me there for dinner ;-)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

That was so much fun...
LOL that picture of Tori cracks me up? I think we should take Girlville up on her offer...Any excuse to get us all back together again!

AM said...

That pizza looks so good. I think Jason and I will have to go up there some time and I will get that.