Friday, July 27, 2007

TGIF

I started back to work yesterday and it was so hard getting back in the groove of things so I'm really glad it's Friday. We don't really have any plans for the weekend, husband is going on a long motorcycle ride tomorrow and me and Shane will probably go to the beach or pond. I really need to clean my house, maybe I'll do that later this afternoon so I won't have to deal with it over the weekend. I'm going to catch up on some of my reading, RPM gave me some books while I was back home so I can't wait to start reading them. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

3 comments:

kristie said...

have fun doing nothing! that's my plan for the weekend.

Sandy said...

Sounds like a good plan to do nothing. Happy reading!

pugalicious said...

I have to go back to work tomorrow.. yuk, we just got back from vaca was long but not long enough