Thursday, April 5, 2007

Enough snow already...

This was from yesterday afternoon. We were supposed to only get a coating but ended up with a few inches. On the way to work this morning (of course I didn't have my camera) the trees were beautiful with snow all over them. It really looked like a postcard but it's already starting to melt and hopefully this time the snow will stay away until next winter!

I'm trying to be artsy in the picture, I do think it turned out well though.
our front yard area, look how big the snowflakes are.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Good pictures. Do you have to have special tires on your car in the winter? We are having a blast of cool air today...I love it. I've been sweating for a week at least.

Magnolia Sun said...

I don't have special tires and we haven't had to put chains on the tires thank goodness it hasn't been that bad.

kristie said...

oh, the 'artsy' picture is beautiful! you should blow it up and frame it. we are cooler here as well which doesn't bode well for sunrise service on easter (20s).

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Can you even stand it! I am so sick of this stuff!I am going to pull down all the shades in my house I am tired of looking at it!
I want Green Grass! Birds, and to stay at the Lake!

AM said...

Thats a good picture. Kind of looks like what I was doing with the black and white and adding in a bit of color, but I bet that is naturally like that right now! Cant believe yall are getting snow and we are getting the pool ready to swim!

Pugalicious said...

Like I told Willow and Belle's mom I am sending you some sunshine love!! I'll take lots tomorrow for you two.. its supposed to hit 80 tomorrow!!