Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bunco and candles

Last nights bunco was fun, I won $10 again (well really $5 since I paid $5 to play). Sandy wanted to know what kind of food we have. I didn’t want to take my camera and be asked why I was taking pictures because then they would know about my blog and for now I’m keeping it my secret. So, we had lots of sugar, brownies, cookies, cake, and a wonderful looking chocolate cream pie. Not too many appetizers last night, a spinach pizza, little sandwiches, different types of dips and chips, couple different types of wine and that was about it. I try to stay out of the kitchen so I don’t tempt myself with all the naughty things.

My neighbor is having a
Partylite party on Thursday so I’m trying to get ready for that. We gave out invitations at bunco last night so hopefully we will get some new people interested in candles. When I first start selling Partylite I was so nervous but am glad I got over that because they really are a lot of fun and you meet some really nice people.

8 comments:

Sandy said...

That food sounds real good. Thanks for letting us know. You do well with the parties and selling. I can't stand to talk in front of anyone...even friends. sounds like fun...you have to let us know how the party goes.

kristie said...

bunco sounds like fun - do y'all get together once a month? the food sounds amazing - i'd have to stay out of the kitchen too! good luck with the party...

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

I am ready to drive over and be your guest for your neighbors Party-lite party. I am with Sandy...I am not one to speak in Front of ANYONE...I am the one that hides in the back hoping not to be called on...

Pugalicious said...

I always tell people I'm doing my 360 project which isn't a lie. I never divulge where unless its someone close to me

Pam said...

Sounds like fun! I've never played bunco before. How often do you meet to play?

Magnolia Sun said...

We play bunco once a month and different people host it at their house which makes it fun too. I love to see different homes and how they decorate them.

Mrs.D said...

My blog is a secret too...hee hee.

Sounds like you had a really fun night!

BuncoShirts said...

Please stop by HipKraft.com/bunco and check out our selection of hip rhinestone Bunco® shirts! They are sure to please and make a great gift as well!