Monday, February 19, 2007

Weekend recap

Today we are off and we went to the mall and husband bought a new pair of sunglasses, he and S are gone to play tennis (inside). I'll have to take a picture of his new glasses later. Sandy, I've almost narrowed my search down to which purse I'm going to get. I'll post when I get it.

Sunday we watched the race. Tony was doing so good for so long, I really hated to see him crash. But what an ending! I love that the season has started and I can't believe I can actually watch cars go around in circles for hours every weekend. Hopefully Tony will do better next weekend.

Saturday I had to run to Trader Joe's, they have the best stuff. I love their frozen brown and white rice - three minutes in the microwave and it's perfect.
We didn't do anything Friday except get our usual pizza. We found this hole in the wall place that has the best pizza we've EVER eaten, it's also a Greek pizza place which is a little different than Italian.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy to that pizza. We had a greek pizza place here but it closed after the last hurricanes. And the only other one is way up on Hwy 29! I miss it. I can't wait to see what purse you get! I am waiting to see what Hamptons Weekend silk comes out this summer. I think I lost my sunglasses last week! I've had them forever...at least six years or longer..bummer.

kristie said...

we just recently got a trader joe's and i'm loving it! do you have any other suggestions other than the rice? i just went friday and got a bunch of stuff - it's so cheap i'm stunned.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Yum that pizza look so good! I have been hooked on Ham and Pineapple pizza lately....

Magnolia Sun said...

Girlville - I love the orange chicken (which is in the picture) it is really good and quick to fix.

Anonymous said...

That pizza looks SO good. I definetly think the hole in the wall places are the best. I like thin pizza like that.