Friday, May 1, 2015

Happy Birthday Mom!

Yesterday was my mom's birthday, she would have been 74 years old. I've been dreading this day because I couldn't celebrate with her, I couldn't send her a card and gift I couldn't call her first thing to sing happy birthday all those things are gone and it makes me sad. The first thing I did when I woke up yesterday was say Happy Birthday Momma. I talk to her all the time it somehow comforts me as strange as that sounds. We were all sad and we all thought about her all day. But I was determined to make the most of the day by thinking about all the birthdays we celebrated and all the fun times we had to make it a happy day not sad. The "firsts" without her are hard but we will get through this and see each other again some day. Happy Birthday my sweet Angel!!!

No comments: