Saturday, January 18, 2014

50th Birthday

What to say, where to start...I seriously want to start blogging on a regular basis. I love Facebook but hate that it stopped all the blogging. Blogging really is better I just have to get back in the groove. So onto to my post. So my year recap. My favorite time has to be my 50th birthday. Billy and I went to Key West for a long weekend and he surprised me with sky diving seriously the most awesome thing I've ever done. I don't think he will ever top that birthday. This was the instructor with me Billy also had an instructor. Everyone should try this at least once, it's scary, exciting, thrilling, heart stopping, the most fun ever.
Every night at sunset the whole town makes there way to Mallory Square to watch the sunset, eat and watch the street vendors come to life. We loved the food.
 
Lots of good food.
 
 
 
 
 
my baby cake
 
my big cake when we got back home
It was such a special weekend. I'm sure we will be going back to Key West.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Those are some great pictures!! I can't believe you went sky diving. That's insane!!!! No way could I do it... and I am not even afraid of heights.

And you are right about Facebook taking away from blogging. I am working harder now to blog more. There for a while I felt like I never had any blog worthy material and I sunk into a deep dark hole and just didn't want to blog. But now with Mr. Harrison growing like a weed, and my two older kiddos getting involved in school and sports I feel like I HAVE to blog to document whats going on. I will appreciate it one day when they are all grown and I want to look back and remember all our sweet times.

Hope to read more from you!

Sandy said...

Good to see you blogging again. It sure is nice to go back and look to see what you were doing at some point in time.