Thursday, September 20, 2012

Finally back

I've been trying to figure out how to upload a photo from my iPad to my blog and finally gave up, if anyone knows please tell me.

We've had a pretty good summer. We enjoyed the beach more this year than last year. I've been going to my parents house at least once a month which is so nice to be able to do that.

I'm going up this weekend for a visit although this one will be stressful. My daddy has his doctors appointment on Monday we will find out his test results and treatment plan options. We know he has adrenal gland cancer and there are spots in his liver. We are praying and hoping it hasn't spread elsewhere.

My mom is doing much better, she had two fractures in her back due to the cancer treatment she had earlier in the year. She had a procedure done on Tuesday that has finally gotten her out of pain. The doctor made an incision in her back and put cement in the fractured places. It will take about six weeks for her to get back to normal.

Billy and I went to Nasville a couple of weeks ago to see Mötley Crüe and Kiss. They were both good, I like Mötley Crüe better. Nasville was really nice and of course we had to go to Trader Joe's to stock up on our usual stuff.

I'm so ready to decorate for fall, I'm going shopping for pumpkins tomorrow. Pictures to follow, even if it means gasp using laptop!! 

No comments: