Sunday, January 17, 2010

Seriously!

Two months! I really do enjoy blogging and keeping up with everyone but something always gets in the way. Now to update, yes this is very late for a holiday update but gotta start somewhere. We have a great holiday, Cole and my parents were able to come to our house this year and it was great not having to travel. I feel so blessed to be around my family.

We have been doing some major picture/art buying for the house. We were so tired of the same old things that we've had forever. Of course I'm too lazy to take pictures now to share but that will come soon. We are also going to attempt blacksplash for the kitchen - this should be interesting! We are having the sliding doors in our Florida room replaced with French doors, I'm really excited for that to happen and hopefully it will be done by the end of the week.

We have a new addition to the family, we got Shane a boxer puppy for Christmas. Her name is Laila and she is a handful, not at all like Nyla or maybe we just forgot how puppies are. Jazz is tolerating her, of course Laila wants to play and Jazz just doesn't play ever. Shane has done a really good job with attempting to potty train and teach her some tricks.

I'll be posting some pics later. Now to get ready to watch the Cowboys!

1 comment:

"M" said...

Can't wait to see pics of the new puppy! :-)