Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My day

Guess what I did today? Shane and I went to Sandy's and picked some oranges. She's working on a big project so we didn't want to stay too long and make her stay up half the night trying to finish it. Her tree was full of oranges, we may make another trip when these are gone to see if she has anymore left. I couldn't wait to home and have one, they very good and juicy. We got to meet Sela and Winston, Shane really loves pugs (especially Emma). I can't get over how big Winston is and he has lots of energy.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I'm so glad y'all came over and picked oranges. Suzy came by and picked a couple of bags. It hard puts a dent in the amount that are on there. I want y'all to come back and get more and hopefully I'll be able to visit!

Emily said...

Pretty! I like the smell of oranges as you cut into one. Yum!

kristie said...

oh, i'm so jealous that you got oranges AND to meet winnie and sela.

Mrs.D said...

That's one of the things I really miss about living in Florida...being able to pick fresh oranges right from the tree.