I saw this over on Pam's Blog and thought I would play along.
SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following; they have to be "real places, real names, real things"...nothing made up!
1. Your name: Julie
2. Vehicle: Jeep
3. City: Jacksonville
4. Boy Name: Jamie
5. Girl Name: Jasmine
6. Non-Alcoholic drink: Juice
7. Occupation: Janitor
8. Something you wear: Jersey
9. Celebrity: Julia Roberts
10. Dessert: Jello
11. Something found in a bathroom: Jergen's
12. Reason for being late: just am!
13. Cartoon Character: Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
14. Something you shout: Jumping Jehoshaphat! where have I heard this?
15. Part of the body: joints
16. Something that describes you: jolly