Sunday, July 6, 2008

Weekend review

I had a really nice holiday weekend. I avoided the beach on Friday since I assumed everybody in town and out of town would be there so I opted for shopping. I didn't have a lot of luck trying to find some work clothes although I did find a pair of brown sandals which I've been looking for for a while and they were $50 off the original price.
My only clothing find this weekend which I love, these are shorts not pants and I really love them and they will be cute with my black sandals.
Saturday and Sunday I went to the beach, Saturday was really crowded but today wasn't too bad. While I was laying out I saw several crabs walking around in the sand if you enlarge this picture you may be able to see the crab (upper right hand side).

6 comments:

Sandy said...

I like those shoes and black and white short set. I love the pictures of the beach. I like to watch the crabs do their thing.

Leah said...

Those sandals are really cute, and I love your picture of the beach!

Swampgirl said...

We really have Beach Fever! It's been over a year since we have seen the Gulf! Soon we'll be on the way!

Emily said...

Sounds like a nice holiday weekend you had. I love your new clothes! I think black and white look very classy.

Pam said...

really cute shoes! I'd love to be sitting in that spot on the beach right now.

GirlyFruFru said...

love the top !! It's really cute..