Monday, June 2, 2008

Change of plans...

Another change of plans, we've decided not to do the ride - husband has been to NC three times this past month. The other day when we went riding around the beach it was so hot and I started thinking about our ride and how hot I was going to be, so I'm still going and my mom is going with me! I'm really excited about it, I'm not sure if we will go as far as originally planned but we are seeing Savannah, Charleston, and Hilton Head for sure. We've never done a trip like this with just the two of us - now that the kids are grown it gives up a chance to do something for us. Shane and I are going to my parents tomorrow and we will probably leave on Thursday for our trip. It's nice because we don't have to rush back for anything we can take our time and enjoy ourselves. Hopefully husband will "let" me take his camera, I'm still trying to talk him into it, men and their electronics! If not I'll have my camera it's fine it just doesn't zoom enough.

5 comments:

Mrs.D said...

I love Savannah. I've never been to Charleston but I hear it's wonderful!

Punchbugpug said...

Wow, what fun!!!!

Sandy said...

I'm so glad you are still going and you'll have air conditioning! That will be fun to spend time with your mama, too. I can't wait to see the pictures and hear about what you get to eat.

Pam said...

How fun! That will be a great trip for both of you. All three of those places are wonderful!!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Sounds like a great trip! Looking foward to seeing pictures!