Friday, April 18, 2008

Lunch and weekend plans

It's going to be a good day today, I'm meeting up with Ragus for lunch at a place on the beach that I've never been to and understand they have wonderful hamburgers. I'll post pictures later. I'm also looking forward to seeing some of her card stuff, I really do want to try this craft one day.

After Shane gets out of school we are heading to my parents for my birthday tomorrow. I can't believe I'm going to be so old! I'm looking forward to spending the day with them, I haven't spent my birthday with them with the exception of one year since 1993 and that's a long time ago.

Enjoy the weekend.

5 comments:

kristie said...

have fun today and pre-Happy Birthday!!

Mrs.D said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Wendy said...

YAY! What an awesome way to spend your birthday!

Pam said...

happy birthday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Emily said...

You make me so jealous living that close to the beach!!! I hope you had a good weekend! :)