Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More good news

Nyla is fine and she does have allergies, they put her on two pills for a month and some eye ointment. I can do the pills but the ointment is a real pain so husband is responsible for that. Her eyes are already looking better, hopefully Jazz will continue to be healthy and not have any issues.

We had another beautiful day, husband worked so hard in the yard today, it was exhausting watching him! He has so much energy that he has to be constantly doing something whereas I can just be content to watch him and do nothing.
Last night we went to in-laws for my FIL birthday, as I was taking pictures of his presents I decided to take a picture of this candy bowl. My MIL always has this filled with tons of candy and is constantly changing it. Too much temptation for me.

7 comments:

kristie said...

i figured it was allergies! 2 of my cats have them and have already started with itching, ripping out their fur and runny eyes.

that candy bowl - yeah, i'd eat all of it in one visit!

Sandy said...

ummmm....i can't leave the candy alone!

AM said...

Wow! She always has that filled? I would be in big trouble!

Page said...

I try to have a candy bowl, but eat it all instead! They must have amazing self control!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

So glad Nyla does not have a serious illness. My, that is a lot of candy!!

Emily said...

Mmmm.... Kit Kats!!!

Cate Subrosa said...

He he, I like catching up all at once like this because every time there is a worry it seems to get cleared up a few posts later so there's no waiting to see what happens!