Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just perfect

The weather today was absolutely perfect, 70 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. Husband and I ran some errands this morning then headed to the beach for lunch for some seafood nachos. After lunch I walked down to the beach to see how the water felt, it's still a little cool but the sand felt great on my feet. It's been a while since I've been down here during this part of the year so I was surprised to see so many people at the beach, I guess it's spring break somewhere. Here are a few pictures of the beach today.
After I left the beach I stopped by to see Sandy, she has been extremely busy working. I know that's good for her but not good for me! We had a nice visit and got to catch up a little bit, Emma and Sugar are doing good and are so sweet.

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Yes, it was a lovely day! I think this is some of the best days in early spring through to part of May before it gets too humid/hot. You better get out there and enjoy it...cause I'm stuck at my desk for the next week and a half at least. I really enjoyed the visit...I could just keep on talking and talking!

kristie said...

it is spring break for a couple campus' around here. we've had temps in the 70's this week too...now i just need to fill my backyard with sand and i can pretend like i'm you and sandy ;-)

Pam said...

so jealous! If I close my eyes I can imagine I'm there. ;)
Really nice photos, it looks so pretty there.

Mrs.D said...

The beach looks great and the seafood nachos sound even better!

Sarah said...

I am jealous too! I want a beach! And it's SOOOO pretty.

It's spring break for all the colleges in Indiana. Seems kind of early, but no one asked me. :-)

Emily said...

I'm so jealous! So not fair!

Cate Subrosa said...

*Finally* catching up here... looks beautiful!