Monday, November 5, 2007

Relaxing weekend

My weekend didn't start out relaxing, I had a dental appointment Friday afternoon, I broke a piece of my tooth - I knew this wasn't going to be good. Of course I have to have a crown so the dentist went ahead and did the prep work after he put the temp crown on my total due after my insurance was $730 I just love getting this type of bill right before the holidays!

Saturday I literally did nothing! It was raining and windy all day long so it was a good day to stay in the house, we were getting the last of hurricane Noel, the outer islands didn't get too much damage so that was good news.

Sunday I just ran errands, I'm almost finished with my yarn project but I ran out of yarn. I ran went to joanns and got what I thought was the same yarn but after getting home realized it wasn't even close. I then took my project with me to w'mart and matched it up. Last night husband built a fire and we sat outside and roasted hotdogs again I really do enjoy doing this, something about looking in the fire is so relaxing and cozy.

5 comments:

Mrs.D said...

There is nothing like a hot dog roasted over a fire! Sounds wonderful.

Sandy said...

That does sound like a nice weekend. I like a windy rainy day once in a while when I don't have to be out in it. I like a charred hot dog.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Oh Man...I feel your pain. I had a prep done for a crown just before I left for Charlotte and now have a temp crown. What an experience huh? No fun. so I go in next Tuesday to have my permanent Crown placed. Ya I have the same balance after billing my insurance too...Ugh
Guess what I am Making as I write this comment? your Concoction.. I call it Julies Pasta...

Pam said...

the dentist...ugh! I had to have a crown a few years ago and ouch!

I love a hot dog roasted over a fire! That sounds so yummy!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Oh noes! I'm so sorry to hear about your tooth :(