Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm back...

I'll be catching up with everyone but it may take me a while. I know everyone knows how much I enjoy summer time and unfortunately it is coming to an end around here. Instead of listing the things I’m going to miss about summer I thought I’d try to be positive and list the things I’ll enjoy about the fall.
- The changing of the leaves, it really is unbelievable and beautiful and everyone should see it (I’ll take plenty of pictures)
- Cool crisp mornings (maybe a little too cool for me but I’m being positive)
- Plenty of apples – I’m going to go apple picking soon
- You only need a light weight jacket
- I like to decorate with pumpkins and mums
- I don’t have to water my grass anymore – I know I’m really reaching now.
- Of course the real number one reason is football season – Roll Tide!

8 comments:

Pam said...

I'm itching to decorate for fall. The first day or fall is offically Sunday so I may have to get all my stuff out.

Sandy said...

WAR EAGLE! You know I'm not a football fan...I just had to say that. I'm glad you are back and I am in need of seeing the fall colors up there and I need some cool air down here.

Sarah said...

I'm super glad you're back. I've missed reading your blog!!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Welcome back! I was getting ready to e-mail you to make sure all was well.
I too enjoy the short summer but I am always ready to see fall. I love the colors and the cool crisp nights. and of course APPLE picking. we have gone 2 times already.

♥B said...

I love the fall. I love to decorate and I like to see other peoples decorating ideas.

Come on Fall!!

(Oh yeah, GO Vols!! Not that they are doing any good, but I am a "Orange Blood Tennessee Fan!")

kristie said...

welcome back! glad you are okay. i was watching football saturday nite (alabama game) and there was a fan in the stands with a hat made of 2 rolls of toilet paper and a tide box...get it? 'roll tide'...i had to explain it to my father about 10 times! apparently he's never seen forrest gump and he for sure doesn't follow sports.

Wendy said...

I love Fall also! By now I am ready for the hot weather of the Summer to be done!! Of course I wont be saying that come January:)

Special K ~Toni said...

Good idea- I need to try and be positive as well!