Friday, August 24, 2007

BB8 and weekend plans

Did anyone watch BB8 last night? I'm so glad Jen is gone, that girl is wacko! I wonder if they gave Dick more cigarettes? If they didn't he is really going to go crazy! I thought they were both going to start a fist fight.

My weekend plans include the beach. It's finally going to be hot and muggy. I know a lot of you out there have had tremendous heat and I really wish I could blow all my cool air down to y'all. This weekend and probably next weekend will pretty much be the end of beach going weather if last year was any indication, so I have to enjoy it as much as possible. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

7 comments:

Pam said...

BB was insane last night. I can't believe she did that. I was almost certain that he was going to kill her.

Have a great time at the beach and take some pics!

kristie said...

thank goodness JEN is gone! i cannot believe that someone is that crazy so i have convinced myself she is just an actress. i think as soon as she stuffed that turkey burger in her mouth she should have been immediately shown to the door!

AM said...

I wish you could blow that cool air down here too! It is SO HORRIBLY HOT up here. We've been wanting to take Emma to the park but there's no way until it cools down significantly.

Enjoy it!

No Fruit Flies said...

No BB8...K??? I must be outta the Loop what is BB8?
I know it was some HOT HOT HOT! I wore long sleeves all week..then outta no where..100* weather lingered over us on Saturday! The air was so thing you could cut it with scissors!
I too sat my Butt on the Beach all day. I also thought it may be my last nice Summer Beach day...Fall is nearing...our trees are already starting to change color!

Special K ~Toni said...

So glad Jen is gone! She is obnoxious! I hope Amber goes next. She is so on my nerves!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

No Fruit Flies above is me Lisa...It is a Blog I have but not completed yet...sorry about that! It is goig to be My Vent Blog where I can just Vent!

Sarah said...

I know this is kind of late, but apparently my hubby accidently saw a spoiler before the cigarette incident and BB did replace Dick's cigarettes. Although you might know this by now. :-) I'm glad to see you have a BB post.