Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sad news

Yesterday we had some tragic news, my oldest sons best friend took her own life. They had a very unique relationship between a boy and girl, they really were the best of friends. They met and became friends when we lived in Vegas several years ago, after we moved she also moved which brought her closer to C. C was so glad to have her close by so he could visit her. They stayed in touch by visits and talking on the phone for hours at a time or emails. She was a beautiful young girl. The one thing I will always remember about her was her smile, I never saw her face without a smile on it. She was a very sweet and caring girl. Jessica you will be missed! Please say a prayer for her family and my son so they can be strong and get through this tragedy.

8 comments:

kristie said...

i'm so very sorry to hear of your loss...i will keep your family and son in my thoughts and prayers during this sad time.

Sandy said...

I will keep them in my prayers and I am so sorry to hear this.

Punchbugpug said...

Such a tragic loss. Special hugs to you all during this sad time.

Military Mommy said...

I am so saddened by your news. I will definitely pray for all of you and especially your son and her family.

Pam said...

How tragic! I will definitely keep this family in my thoughts and prayers.

AM said...

THat is awful. I cant even find any words right now. In addition to her family, I'll pray for your son. I know this will be very tough on him and something he will always think about for the rest of his life.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

So Sorry....Hugs to you and your Son. Cherish the memories!

Special K ~Toni said...

Wow! Can even imagine what your son is going through!