Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Meme

I got this meme from AM

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? I'm so glad I had my eyebrows waxed yesterday.
2. How much cash do you have on you? $5, usually I have no cash.
3. What word rhymes with "DOOR"? more
4. Favorite Planet: Saturn
5. Who is the 4th person on the missed call list on your cellphone? oldest son.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? I only have one, Cheryl Crow Soak up the Sun.
7. What shirt are you wearing? v-neck blue and brown stripped.
8. Do you "label" yourself? no.
9. Name the brand of shoes you are currently wearing? flippies from the gap.
10. Bright or dark room? Very bright, I'm at work and have an all glass door and a nice big window.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Such a sweet person AM.
12. What does your watch look like? Silver and only one hour till I'm off!
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping!
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? Don't do text messaging.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Not close enough!
16. What's a word you say a lot? y'all
17. Who told you s/he loved you last? husband
18. Last furry thing you touched? Jazz when I told her bye as I left for work.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Zero.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? I have four rolls in my car, no idea what's on them.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 19
22. Your worst enemy? anxiety.
23. What is your current desktop picture? beach house my dad took in P'cola.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? oldest son - love you.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? um, money.
26. Do you like someone? I like everybody.
27. The last song you listened to? a commerical is on now, can't remember what was on before it.
28. What time of day were you born? I think 9:00 am
29. What is your favorite number? don't really have on
30. Where did you live in 1987? Montgomery, AL
31. Are you jealous of anyone? I try not to be but sometimes I am.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? I don't think so.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? at home watching the Today show in Panama City, FL.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? shake the machine!
35. Do you consider yourself kind? I try to be.
36. If you had to get a tattoo where would it be? I have three now, lower back, ankle, and upper thigh.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be? I don't think it's possible for me to learn another language! I had a hard time when we lived in Turkey.
38. Would you move for the person you loved? have done it many times.
39. Are you touchy feely? depends on who it is.
40. What's your life motto? I don't think I have one, I always try to treat people with respect and hope they will treat me the same way.
41. Name three things you have on at all times? cell phone, watch and flippies.
42. What is your favorite city/town? I really liked living in Hawaii but can't wait to go back home so I'll pick home.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? bananas and bread last night at the grocery store.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Sandy's b'day card
45. Can you change the oil on a car? I've never had to and don't really care to learn.
46. Your first love: What is the last thing you heard about him/her? Don't know or care!
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? I've never looked into it, I probably should be more interested!
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? About two years ago we went to an Air Force ball.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? No.
50. Have you been burned by love? (I'm keeping AM's answer) well, yes, but Im sure it wasn't love anyway.
51. Do you read in the bathroom? no.
52. Do you sing in the shower? or the car? just in the car.
53. If you stumbled upon your ex's blog, would you read it? can't imagine he would have one.
54. Is there one food you have never eaten and refuse to try? I will not eat anything if it has mayo or sour cream in it.
55. Can you change a flat tire on your car? I helped husband last year because he was recovering from back surgery - I'm not sure I payed enough attention to do it on my on.

6 comments:

kristie said...

oh, these things are so much fun! i love learning stuff about everyone! i won't touch mayo either...makes me gag.

Military Mommy said...

These were neat to read. You are a very interesting person!

Have a good day,
Michelle

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

I Loves these....each time I read them I learn new things!

AM said...

No mayo or sour cream? Whats that about? The taste or a calorie thing?

My favorite cake to make has sour cream in the icing. Sour cream, cool whip and powdered sugar. Does that mean you wouldnt eat it?

Sandy said...

Loved reading it! Our Ex's are not smart enough to have a blog!

Mrs.D said...

neat! good answers!