Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I'm packed...

I've got my beach bag packed! My neighbor and I are taking the kids to Walden Pond today. We went a couple of times last summer and really enjoyed it. Today is going to be really nice and warm. The pond has a nice little beach area, really good for little kids. Since S still has a bandage around his arm he won't be able to get all the way in the water (I'm sure it's going to be freezing anyway) but it will be a nice change. I'll be taking pictures because it is really a beautiful area.

I know I have way too many pink things. I got this towel last year at a great little store called Christmas Tree Shops, I think it is an outlet place for Bed Bath and Beyond. They have really great bargains.
Hope everyone has a warm day too.

4 comments:

Military Mommy said...

Cute accessories! Have a fun and warm day! Can't wait for the pics.

kristie said...

i would like to go to walden pond just for the historical value alone! the water at the beach in SC was really cold last week but there were people in it anyways...we assumed they were all canadian! hope y'all have a big ole time and am anxiously waiting pictures. ps: that outlet looks cool...wish we had one in the south.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Yeah! Finally Summer is here! we are enjoying the warm temps too...we were in the hight 80's today......LoVe it! Hope you had a great day soaking up that warm SUN!

AM said...

What a cute little beach blanket!