Interview questions from Ragus Pug
1. If you had a daughter what would you name her and would you dress her up real girly?
Nicole or Christy and I would definitely dress her up very girly.
2. If you could go back in time and pick one day to relive, tell us about it.
Wow this is a hard one; the first thing that came to mind was my grandmother. We were living in Hawaii when she died, I was able to talk to her a few days before she died but I would have liked to have been by her side in her final moments.
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully in our dream house somewhere in the south, hopefully Florida. I hope if I'm still working (I'm sure I will be) that I'll be doing something I enjoy. Husband and I have talked about him going into business for himself so I could be helping him with that. I just want to enjoy life without too many worries.
4. If you went back to school and get any degree you wanted, what would it be?
I know these are really far apart but either a teacher or real estate I know real estate doesn’t require a degree but you still have to take some classes.
5. If offered a trip out into SPACE, would you do it?
Now here are the RULES.If you want to participate:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me”, or words to that effect.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions, but I get to pick the questions, no questions asked. Any questions?
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You have to include this explanation, and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.