Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Not much going on...

Not much to blog about - last night was the monthly bunco and I hosted it at my house. We had 13 people - in my little house! We had so much fun and I even won $10, I meant to take pictures of all the wonderful goodies everybody brought but forgot to once everybody started arriving.

C is getting better everyday and his pain level is going down. He attempted to go to work yesterday but they just told him to go back home and take it easy. I think he was worried about being out since we hasn't worked at the station that long. I'm glad his employer is laid back, the insurance company he worked at before this was so strict about everything.

S will be starting baseball at the end of the month. It starts late up here, I'm guessing because of the weather. He's looking forward to playing and we really enjoy going to the games, at this age it really starts getting competitive and exciting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pugalicious said...

I have never played bunco, glad you won something. I wanted to catch up with you here..

Sandy said...

Bunco sounds so fun! Get a pic next time to show us. That's amazing that C tried to get back to work this soon. I imagined it would take longer to put much stress on that knee even with physical therapy.

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Never heard of Bunco?
I know what you mean about kids and Sports...T starts softball soon...Seems like each sport we have to fork out a bunch of money to get her all the accessories that she needs...Cheer-leading, snowboarding, softball, and track...g-wiz between the accessories and the gas my car uses....
Glad to hear C is on the mend..so you plan on going down to visit him this summer? or will he come up?

Magnolia Sun said...

Puga... I noticed my link was off your blog.

RPM - I told him it was too soon to go back but he wanted to try.

L - We will go down to see him this summer - YEAH.

Bunco is a dice game - so easy and so much fun.